Thursday, October 14, 2010

Celebrity Stalking

by Brittany Geragotelis

photo credit: Kim Kardashian
The latest celeb to join the cheer-ranks is Kendall Jenner. Not sure where you know the name? Well, this lovely brunette beauty is the much younger sister of Kim, Kloe and Kourtney Kardashian and one of the stars of the uber-popular E! show, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians."

I recently read (on some celeb-based site) that the daughter of sports legend Bruce Jenner, and social butterfly and mom-ager Kris Jenner, has joined her school's cheerleading squad. Now, although I'm not a fan of many reality shows (you'll never catch me watching "The Jersey Shore," "The Bachelor" or "The Real Housewives" of whatever), I have to admit, I sort of love the Kardashians. They all fascinate me, in the same way that most celebs do. Theirs is such a different lifestyle than the one I live, and I wonder what it must be like to be them. Not that I want to be them (don't think I could handle the 24/7 cameras and the scary paparazzi), but it's interesting to me to think of what it must be like.


Anyways, I've always really liked both Kylie and Kendall on the show. They're the perfect blend of sweet and innocent mixed with the sassyness that only a teenager who's trying to discover who she is can have. And they're both major beauties. So when I found out that Kendall was a cheerleader, my first thought was...how can we get her on the cover of our magazine?

And my second thought was...this could be a really fun interview! There are so many things I'd like to ask her and I'd love to see what she's like sans video camera (although if they wanted to tape the shoot, I wouldn't hate the idea!). Now all I have to do is try to get in touch with Kris...which I thought would be easy, but has proven more difficult than I'd imagined. After leaving several e-mails at a few addresses, I'm wondering if I'm going to have to resort to sending them messages about it via twitter. How crazy is it that FB and Twitter have become acceptable ways for people to do business? So weird.

Anyways, if you had the chance to interview a Kardashian, what would you ask?

5x5,
B.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jersey Shore is the best Brit, you have no idea what you are missing! I'm serious, when my boyfriend started watching it last season, I would scold him for insulting his intelligence. Once night I was over at his apt, and it came on and..........I was hooked.

 
;